FT232H Multifunction High-Speed USB Serial UART / JTAG / SPI / I2C Module
Ideal for JTAG, SPI, I2C, Bit-Bang interfaces
Single chip USB to UART (RS232, RS422 or RS485)
USB to FIFO
USB to FT1248
USB to JTAG
USB to SPI
USB to I2C
USB to Bit-Bang
USB to Fast Serial Interface
USB to CPU target interface (as memory)
CJMCU-FT232H is a single channel USB 2.0 Hi-Speed (480Mb/s) to UART/FIFO IC.
It has the capability of being configured in a variety
of industry standard serial or parallel interfaces.
The FT232H has the following advanced features:
1. Single channel USB to serial / parallel ports with a variety of configurations.
2. Entire USB protocol handled on the chip. No USB specific firmware programming required.
3. USB 2.0 Hi-Speed (480Mbits/Second) and Full Speed (12Mbits/Second) compatible.
4. Multi-Protocol Synchronous Serial Engine (MPSSE) to simplify synchronous serial protocol
(USB to JTAG, I2C, SPI (MASTER) or bit-bang) design.
5. UART transfer data rate up to 12Mbaud.
6. USB to asynchronous 245 FIFO mode for transfer data rate up to 8 Mbyte/Sec.
7. USB to synchronous 245 parallel FIFO mode for transfers upto 40 Mbytes/Sec
8. Supports a proprietary half duplex FT1248 interface with a
configurable width, bi-directional data bus (1, 2, 4 or 8 bits wide).
9. CPU-style FIFO interface mode simplifies CPU interface design.
10. Fast serial interface option.
11. FTDI’s royalty-free Virtual Com Port (VCP) and Direct (D2XX) drivers
eliminate the requirement for USB driver development in most cases.
12. Adjustable receive buffer timeout.
1 × CJMCU FT232H high-speed multi-function USB to JTAG UART / FIFO SPI / I2C module
FTDI FT232H High-Speed Multifunction USB Serial Module
- Product Code: FTDI FT232H High-Speed Multifunction USB Serial UART
- Availability: In Stock